Mount Olive Transfer Station
168 Gold Mine Road
Mount Olive, NJ 07836
Tel: (973) 829-8006 Fax: (973) 285-8397
Town: Mount Olive Township
Hours: Selected Tuesdays and Fridays 9:00 a.m.-11:00 noon
Selected Saturdays 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Notes: The HHW Facility is open on selected Tuesday, Friday and Saturday mornings by appointment only. Do not go to the HHW facility without first calling and making an appointment as you will not be permitted access.
- Capacity: 90 Day storage limit. Facility has 2 prefabricated hazardous waste storage units with a total capacity of 75 drums as well as a 1,000 gallon oil tank.
- Limitations: Open to Morris County residents free of charge. Eligible commercial Very Small Quantity Generators ("VSQG") as well as out-of-county residents and businesses can also call up for appointments and use the facility for a $1.50/lb. fee. Latex paint is non-hazardous and after being dried, can be disposed of in the regular garbage. If latex paint is brought to the facility for disposal, a fee is $1.50/lb. will be charged for all users.
- Facility Type: Hazardous Waste Facility
- Block and Lot: Block 4500, Lot 5
Acceptable Material - Disposal
Facility Location Map
View MCMUA Permanant Household Hazardous Waste Facility in a larger map