1100 Edwards Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Tel: 973-808-9651 Fax: 973-829-8675
Town: Parsippany-Troy Hills Township
- Hours: M-F 7:00 - 3:00 Sat - 7:30-11:00, Closed Sunadays and Major Holidays
Notes: NJDEP hauling decals are required on all vehicles using the transfer station with if they meet any of the three following conditions:
- they have commercial license plates; or
- they are registered with a gross weight of 9,000 pounds or more; or
- the vehicles is not hauling self-generated solid waste.
With the above three restrictions in consideration, please realize most rental trucks (U-Haul, Ryder, etc.) will not be not allowed to be used at the transfer station since they likely have commercial plates on them without having the necessary NJDEP hauling decal affixed to the vehicle.
- Capacity: 1,380 tons per day.
- Limitations: Prohibited waste types include medical waste Class 1 through 7 as per N.J.A.C. 7:26-3A.5, Waste Type 12 (dry sewage sludge), Waste Type 27 (dry industrial in the following subcategories: asbestos-containing waste, non-hazardous chemical waste, hazardous waste, Waste Type 72 (bulk liquid), Type 73 (septic tank clean-out) and Type 74 (liquid sewage sludge)
- Facility Type: Transfer Station / MRF
- Permit No.: 132507
- Block and Lot: Block 768, 769; Lots 2.01, 1
Acceptable Material - Recycling
Acceptable Material - Disposal
Facility Location Map
View MCMUA Parsippany Transfer Station in a larger map