103 and 105 Iron Mountain Road
Mine Hill, NJ 07801
Tel: 973-328-7001 Fax: 973-328-7791
Town: Mine Hill Township
- Hours: Approved to be open from 7:00a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday - Saturday.
- Notes: This facility is used for receiving, processing, storage and shipment of source separated, commingled (both paper and bottles and cans) recyclables (Class "A"). The facility has extensive conveyance, sorting, screening and baling equipment to process single-stream commingled containers.
- Capacity: 550 tons per day.
- Limitations: If the facility is operating at or near capacity, priority shall first be given to Morris County generators followed by other New Jersey generators.
- Facility Type: Class "A" Recycling Facility (Traditional)
- Permit No.: N/A
- Block and Lot: Bocl 201; Lot 29.01, 32 and portion of Lot 31.01
Acceptable Material - Recycling - Single-Stream - All-In-One
Acceptable Material - Recycling
Facility Location Map
View FCR Morris Inc. Recycling Facility in a larger map