No curbside recycling collection on Monday, July 4.
Long Hill recycling make up day on Friday, July 1.
Mendham Township recycling collection for both paper and bottle/cans on Monday, July 11.
Solid Waste Material Data Sheet
Activity Type: Recycling
- Mandated Recycling: If generated in Morris County, this material is required to be separated at the source by the waste generator and ultimately recycled. The material may not be mixed with garbage and additionally, materials mandated to be source separated and recycled cannot be separated from disposables by anyone or any facility but the generator at the site where the recyclables and disposables are generated. A materials recovery facility may not perform separation of recyclables from disposables on behalf of the waste generator.
- Special Handling: This material requires special handling other than traditional disposal and recycling facilities.
- Click for additional on-site information regarding Freon (Chloro-FloroCarbon)
Facilities That Manage Freon (Chloro-FloroCarbon)
160 Richards Ave
Dover, NJ 07802
80 Minebrook Rd
Tel: (973) 635-5665
8 Emery Ave
Randolph, NJ 07869
Tel: 973-998-7955 Fax: 973-998-7955
642 Speedwell Avenue
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
118 Kinnelon Road
Kinnelon, NJ 07405
Tel: 973-838-5401 x233 Fax: 973-838-1862
Located behind the Civic Center
Mine Hill, NJ 07801
Tel: 973-366-9031 Fax: 973-366-1626
122 Clinton Rd.
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Tel: 973-363-2324 Fax: (973)227-2757
21-25 Union Street - DPW Garage
Rockaway, NJ 07866
Tel: (973) 627-2000 Fax: (973) 627-8294
Pounds Per Unit Conversions
- Each Pound weighs 1 pounds.
- Each Ton weighs 2000 pounds.