Transfer Station Schedule
Solid Waste Material Data Sheet
Activity Type: Disposal
Regulations: Definition N.J.A.C. 7:26-2.13(g-1)
27 Dry industrial waste: Waste materials resulting from manufacturing, industrial and research and development processes and operations, and which are not hazardous in accordance with the standards and procedures set forth at 7:26G. Also included are nonhazardous oil spill cleanup waste, dry nonhazardous pesticides, dry nonhazardous chemical waste, and residue from the operations of a scrap metal shredding facility. Note this is the defined by state regulations and does not necessarily mean your program accepts all of these materials that make up this definition.
- Waste Flow Control: If generated in Morris County, this material is required to go to the MCMUA transfer stations if it is being disposed. Note, waste flow control does not apply to recyclables that are source separated.
- Special Handling: This material requires special handling other than traditional disposal and recycling facilities.
- Click for additional on-site information regarding Type 27 Dry Industrial Non-Haz Waste
Facilities That Manage Type 27 Dry Industrial Non-Haz Waste
168 Gold Mine Road
Mount Olive, NJ
Tel: 973-347-8106 Fax: 973-347-3784
1100 Edwards Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Tel: 973-808-9651 Fax: 973-829-8675
1 Eden Lane
Flanders, NJ 07836
Tel: 973-347-7111 Fax: 973-691-7359
Pounds Per Unit Conversions
- Each Pound weighs 1 pounds.
- Each Ton weighs 2000 pounds.