Transfer Station Schedule
Solid Waste Material Data Sheet
Activity Type: Recycling
This is a material defined to fit NJDEP facility approval regulations. As such, Class B facilities accept Class B Materials for recycling.To be Class B materials and to be eligible to be recycled at Class B recycling facilitiies, the Class B material must be separated from waste being disposed of and cannot be commingled between Class B material types.
Regulations: Definition N.J.A.C. 7:26A-1.3
"Class B recyclable material" means a source separated recyclable material which is subject to Department approval prior to receipt, storage, processing or transfer at a recycling center in accordance with N.J.S.A. 13:1E-99.34b, and which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Source separated, non-putrescible, waste concrete, asphalt, brick, block, asphalt-based roofing scrap and wood waste;
2. Source separated, non-putrescible, waste materials other than metal, glass, paper, plastic containers, corrugated and other cardboard resulting from construction, remodeling, repair and demolition operations on houses, commercial buildings, pavements and other structures;
3. Source separated whole trees, tree trunks, tree parts, tree stumps, brush and leaves provided that they are not composted;
4. Source separated scrap tires; and
5. Source separated petroleum contaminated soil.
Facilities That Manage Class B Recyclable
57 East Hanover Avenue
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Tel: 201-841-3910 Fax: 973-394-9880
501 Division Street
Tel: 973-299-1356 Fax: 973-299-1426
183 West Dewey Ave.
Tel: 973-989-8689 Fax: 973-989-8005
1223 Valley Rd
Long Hill Township, NJ
Tel: 908-647-0070 Fax: 908-647-4150
420 Route 15
Tel: 973-659-1616 Fax: 973-659-1313
1 Caven Point Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07305
Tel: 201-333-5244 x132 Fax: 201-333-4135
35 East Mill Road
Long Valley, NJ 07853
Tel: (908) 876-3111 Fax: 908-876-5597
663 Mt. Kemble Avenue
Harding Twp., NJ
Tel: 908-832-7757 Fax: 908-832-1051
Pounds Per Unit Conversions
- Each Pound weighs 1 pounds.
- Each Ton weighs 2000 pounds.