Solid Waste Material Data Sheet
Activity Type: Recycling
Regulations: Definition N.J.A.C. 7:26A-1.3
"Class D recyclable material" means, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Used oil, as defined in this section, which is subject to Department approval prior to the receipt, storage or processing at a Class D recycling center in accordance with N.J.S.A. 13:1E-99.34b, and which includes, but is not limited to, the following: i. Used lubricant oil; ii. Used coolant oil (non-contact heat transfer fluids); iii. Used emulsion oil; and iv. Any other synthetic oil or oil refined from crude oil, which has been used, and as a result of such use is contaminated by physical or chemical impurities;
2. Batteries as defined in this section;
3. Pesticides as defined in this section;
4. Thermostats as defined in this section;
5. Latex paint;
6. Oil base paints from household or small quantity generators; and
- Special Handling: This material requires special handling other than traditional disposal and recycling facilities.
Facilities That Manage Class D Recyclable
126 Route 22 West
All Towns, NJ
1 Eden Lane
Flanders, NJ 07836
Tel: 973-347-7111 Fax: 973-691-7359
Pounds Per Unit Conversions
- Each Pound weighs 1 pounds.
- Each Ton weighs 2000 pounds.