1 Riverdale Road
Riverdale, NJ 07457
Tel: (973) 616-6654 Fax: (973) 616-6470
Town: Riverdale Borough
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturdays. Open between May and December
- Notes: This 14.8 acre property is owned by NJDOT, of which 3.2 acres will be used for the compost operations. Site is operated by Andrew Flockhart (973) 616-6654
- Capacity: 9,000 c.y of material accepted per year which will reduce to 5,000 c.y.
- Limitations: This facility must operate according to the exemption criteria at N.J.A.C. 7:26-1.4(a)14. No grass clipping are accepted.
- Facility Type: Class "C" Recycling Facility (Vegetative)
- Block and Lot: Block 32; Lot 3
Acceptable Material - Recycling
Facility Location Map
View Riverdale Environmental Recycling in a larger map