Helping Multifamily Complexes
The MCMUA helps multifamily housing complexes manage their wastes in conformance with the requirements of Morris County.
Links of Interest
Recycling Mandates & More...
Information for Multi-family Complexes
Multi-Family All-In-One Recycling Bags
The MCMUA makes recycling easier for residents of multifamily complexes. Property managers of apartment and condominium complexes in the MCMUA's "all-in-one" recycling program, where there are centralized collection areas, can obtain recycling bags for their tenants.
The recycling bags:
- Are made from 100% recycled material;
- Have a unique handle at the base which makes loading and unloading a convenient task;
- Are lightweight, durable and strong enough to hold up to 40 pounds of weight;
- Are washable in case spillage occurs;
- Can hang on a doorknob or be folded flat when not in use and are ideal for places where space is at a minimum, and;
- Are printed with complete instructions for the MCMUA's single-stream "all-in-one" recycling program.
Property managers interested in obtaining the bags should call Chris at 973/631-5185.
Recycling and Waste Container Suppliers - Applicable for Apartments and Condominiums
Note: The recycling flyer shown below is only for multi-family complexes whose recyclables are picked up by the MCMUA as the single-stream "all-in-one" mix described in the flyer. Contact the management of your complex for recycling instructions if you live in a complex whose recyclables are not collected by the MCMUA.