No curbside recycling collection on Monday, July 4.
Long Hill recycling make up day on Friday, July 1.
Mendham Township recycling collection for both paper and bottle/cans on Monday, July 11.
Solid Waste Material Data Sheet
Activity Type: Disposal
- Management Issues: Regulated Medical Waste (RMW) as defined in N.J.A.C. 7:26-3A.6(a). Since this waste is RMW it cannot be collected by a normal solid waste collection company for transport and cannot be disposed of at one of the Morris County Transfer Stations.
- Special Handling: This material requires special handling other than traditional disposal and recycling facilities.
- Click for additional on-site information regarding Regulated Medical Waste
Facilities That Manage Regulated Medical Waste
105 Stratford Place
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Tel: 732.364.3008 Fax: 732.364.4008
110 Edison Avenue
Mt. Vernon, NY 10550
Tel: (888) 388-2525 Fax: (914) 667-8307
200 Tornillo Way, Suite 10
Tinton Falls, NJ 07712
Tel: (732) 380-9600 Fax: (732) 380-9700
1 Eden Lane
Flanders, NJ 07836
Tel: 973-347-7111 Fax: 973-691-7359
Pounds Per Unit Conversions
- Each Pound weighs 1 pounds.
- Each Ton weighs 2000 pounds.