No curbside recycling collection on Monday, July 4.
Long Hill recycling make up day on Friday, July 1.
Mendham Township recycling collection for both paper and bottle/cans on Monday, July 11.
Solid Waste Material Data Sheet
Activity Type: Disposal
- Management Issues: This waste, classified as Type 10C, includes anything which a patient may have touched (e.g. tongue depressors, examining table paper, cups, bibs, tubing, etc.) but is not Regulated Medical Waste (RMW) as defined in N.J.A.C. 7:26-3A.6(a). Since this waste is not RMW it can be collected by a normal solid waste collection company for transport to one of the Morris County Transfer Stations. This waste is disposed of at the transfer stations at slightly higher rates than non-medical solid waste but typically much less expensive than RMW. Because this non-RMW is more expensive than non-medical solid waste, it must be delivered to the transfer stations separately from non-medical solid waste. You must make arrangements with your solid waste collector to provide you with a dumpster for Non-RMW. Many health care organizations over-classify Non-RMW as RMW and end up paying much more to manage their waste than they have to.
- Waste Flow Control: If generated in Morris County, this material is required to go to the MCMUA transfer stations if it is being disposed. Note, waste flow control does not apply to recyclables that are source separated.
- Special Handling: This material requires special handling other than traditional disposal and recycling facilities.
- Click for additional on-site information regarding Type 10C NonRegulated Medical Waste
Facilities That Manage Type 10C NonRegulated Medical Waste
Pompton Plains, NJ
Pounds Per Unit Conversions
- Each Pound weighs 1 pounds.
- Each Ton weighs 2000 pounds.