8 Emery Ave
Randolph, NJ 07869
Tel: 973-998-7955 Fax: 973-998-7955
Town: Randolph Township
- Hours: Hours of Operation : 7:00- 3:00 M-F
- Notes: Basically take anything that has a plug or takes batteries except for: TV's and anything containing freon. This program is a training and work place for students and adults with autism. It combines the great need of job placement for people with developmental disabilities and the demand for electronics recycling and "going Green." We are a zero landfill program and all of our materials are either handled in the tri-state area or shipped to a federally recognized facility in South Korea. We track and make sure the materials are handled responsibly.
- Capacity: Pick ups are available for large loads
Limitations: Please contact prior to drop off.
There is no cost except for monitors.
Will not accept TVs larger than 32" or anything with freon in it.
- Facility Type: Non-Regulated Drop-Off Location
- Permit No.: Universal Waste Small Quantity Handler